Welcome back to another VLOG.
We are officially half way through 2017 – YIKES! June is the perfect opportunity to check in with yourself and reset the clock for the second half of the year.
It’s time to stop, re-focus, re-group and create a plan of action!
Don’t let another 6 months pass you by, take charge of your life, set your goals and intentions and create a year you remember for all the right reasons.
What’s worked really well for me so far this year?
What continues to hold me back?
What really needs my attention right now?
Where do I want to be by December this year?
For me, the first part of this year has been rather slow as I’ve been rebuilding new the thegameoflife website. But things are falling into place now and I can feel the shift in energy.
My ambitions for the second half of this year are as follows:
- Finish my third book (2 full days writing every week)
- Drink 2 litres of water a day (my body is telling me I need it)
- Finish redesigning our back garden (I’ll send you a photo once it’s complete)
- To reach 1 million views on YouTube!
- To visit Glastonbury (I’ve never been!)
How about you? What are your plans for the next 6 months?
Check out this week’s video from sunny Ibiza for more inspiration about your mid-year review.
Blessings to you.