I am quietly anticipating this impending lock down.
At first I thought, brilliant some time at home with my family. No school runs, no football or ice skating practice, no running around like a blue ass fly!
But now the reality of it all has sunk in.
It’s going to be hard.
I can’t see my lovely mom on Mother’s Day, my pregnant sister due to give birth very soon, my dear friends and I can’t eat cake on a Friday at my favourite café in town.
Such simple pleasures, yet so important to my emotional wellbeing.
We’re all going to experience unwanted emotions over the coming weeks. And we’re going to have to find a way to ride them out.
But I have plan.
Our job right now is to quite simply raise our vibration (as best we can) and not add to the rising global fear.
We are going through a mass awakening process and you are part of this unfolding. Do not allow yourself to fall into the vacuum of fear, raise your energy and keep your spirits high.
Do not be scared.
This is divinely planned and nature knows the way. See the bigger picture and feel the love that is emerging as a result of all this chaos. The world is changing right in front of our very eyes.
To help you raise your vibration you need to create plan. And today I’m going to share mine to give you a little inspiration.
Here’s my plan over the next 12 weeks at home:
- To get dressed by 9am every day. No more PJ’S Lou! I am wrapped up in my dressing gown right now as I type! It has to stop.
- To follow the family timetable we’ve outlined, we’ve each got our own timetable which include study/work time, exercises, family time, chores and free time.
- To do yoga every day now I have the opportunity. Hopefully I might even be able to touch my toes by the end of 12 weeks.
- To rest my skin of make-up! I rarely get the opportunity to do this. I wonder if it’ll make a difference?
- To walk the dog with the entire family. Usually it’s me or Carl who gets this job, but I’m insisting we ALL do it together as a family.
- To pamper myself more using my Tropic products. It’s bubble baths all the way ; )
- To start my vegetable garden, another thing I talk about but never do! I’ve ordered a vegetable trug, soil and plants/seeds, I just need to figure out how to actually grow something now! I’ll share a photo soon. Any advice welcome!
- To paint the house. Well this is really Carl’s job, apparently I’m not perfectionist enough to paint! No doubt I’ll be helping to tidy up.
- To bounce on the trampoline every day. It literally awakens my inner child and shakes my spirit awake!
- To declutter and get rid of some of the shit that bogs down my life.
So, that’s the plan, for now.
I have a few extra bits and bobs in the cupboard, few extra loo rolls and some extra bottles of wine! I have no doubt the next few week and months will be rough, the media will probably get more distressing, but we will all get through this.
We will come out of the other side.
We will all hug and kiss again.
And this experience will change us and it will change the world for the better.
Big transformation is coming for us all. The uncertainly of it all is unnerving, but please just take one day at a time and take this opportunity, like me, to get struck into all those things you’ve been wanting to do but never get around to.
It’ll keep your vibes high and help with the ascension process we are all going through on planet Earth.
Let’s stay connected.
P.S. A special shout out to all the Key workers – you don’t have a choice in all this and you can’t stay home. Just know, we love you. We respect you. We send you our love!
PP.S Check out some of my free resources on my ‘FREEBIES’ page for meditations, guides and planners. It’ll help you get through this!